Attorney Rebecca A. Lambert is an associate attorney at Charles W. Miller & Associates. Her practice focuses on the areas of employment law and personal injury. Attorney Lambert joined the firm as an associate in 2018 and is licensed to practice in both Kentucky and Indiana.
Attorney Lambert was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. She graduated from the University of Louisville in 2014 as an Honor’s Scholar with a bachelor’s degree in English. She then went on to graduate from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law in 2017 as a published author with the Journal of Animal and Environmental Law. While in law school, Attorney Lambert studied intellectual property law in Croatia, taught high school students the perils of domestic violence in Belize, served as an extern for the Louisville Metro Public Defender’s Office, and clerked for Judge William Knopf (retired) in the defense of a murder case.
In her free time, Attorney Lambert enjoys spending time with her family and friends, watching movies, reading, and traveling.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law: J.D., 2017
- University of Louisville: B.A., 2014
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Kentucky, 2018
- Indiana, 2018
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Kentucky Bar Association, member since 2018
- Indiana Bar Association, member since 2018
- “The Unreliability of Detector Dogs: Why They Should Not Be Used to Find Probable Cause or be Used Against a Defendant in a Criminal Case,” 8 J. Animal and Environmental L. 116 (2017).