When you are navigating a complex employment law issue, such as a contract dispute or sexual harassment claim, or pursuing fair compensation in a personal injury lawsuit, Charles W. Miller & Associates is here to help. Laws regarding both employment and personal injury matters are complex, but it’s important that you know your rights and are aware of your legal options.
We’ve provided a list of helpful legal resources for those navigating employment law and personal injury issues in Kentucky and Indiana. Browse our resources here or get in touch with our firm for a free consultation with one of our Louisville attorneys.
Auto Accident Resources
- Giving a Recorded Statement in an Auto Accident Case: Find information on what to do if an insurance adjuster claims you need to make a recorded statement after an accident
- Reasons to Hire an Attorney for Your Auto Accident Case: Learn more about how an attorney can help you with your car accident claim
- What to Do If You Are in an Accident: Learn about the steps you should take immediately after a car accident, as well as what to do in the following days and weeks
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Motor Vehicle Accident Claims: Find answers to common car accident claim questions
- Injuries & Compensation in Car Accident Claims: Learn more about the process of filing a car accident claim, as well as the compensation you may be entitled to
- The Dos and Don’ts of Dealing with an Insurance Company: Learn what to do—and what not to do—when dealing with the insurance companies after an auto accident
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims: Learn what to do if you are involved in a hit and run accident or injured by an uninsured/underinsured motorist
Employment Law Resources
- At-Will Employment and Wrongful Termination: Learn more about Kentucky and Indiana’s “at-will” employment laws and how they relate to wrongful termination
- Your Rights and Responsibilities when Claiming Unemployment Insurance Benefits: Learn more about Kentucky’s unemployment insurance benefits process
General Legal Resources
- U.S. Courts: Find information about the U.S. court system, federal courts, court documents, news, and more
- Find Law: Learn more about laws in your city/state, federal laws, personal injury processes, employment law issues, and more
The best way to get the information you need about your specific case is to schedule a meeting with a qualified attorney. At Charles W. Miller & Associates, we offer our initial consultations completely free of charge and with absolutely no obligation. Get in touch with us today to speak to a Louisville attorney at our firm.
Free ConsultationWe will make home or hospital visits for clients who are unable to travel.
Trial AttorneysOur attorneys are trial tested; we have the skill & resources to get you the best possible result.
ReputationOur firm holds a reputation of excellence amongst our clients, peers,insurance companies & judges.
ServiceWe are not a volume based firm; each of our clients receives personalized time and attention.
ExperienceOver 25 years of experience handling employment law & personal injury cases.